Toronto brings A Journey into Enchantment, a special Christmas light show this December and January on various dates, from 5.30 pm starting from 1389 Brock Rd Pickering.
If you want to experience the mystical Christmas and this holiday season like never before, then this show is for you.
Sparkling tunnels, pleasing views, and the Christmas music that makes the light dance are some of the experiences that you’ll witness on this 2km mesmerizing car journey.
Get your tickets now from Fever for a Journey into Enchantment in Toronto, so that you don’t miss out on the fun this holiday season.
Highlights of the Show
- Drive past the jolly elves and Santa who will be waiting for you at the Northern Pole, along with his reindeer.
- Pass through the tunnels that shimmer with lights, just like a dream and the lights are perfectly synced with the music and the holiday tunes.
- Explore the festive spirit of this event with your friends and family and create some lifetime memories that you can cherish.
What is a Journey into Enchantment in Toronto About?
A Journey into Enchantment in Toronto is a 2km drive that will take you through an awe-inspiring display. You get to see Santa with his reindeer, those adorable and mischievous elves, and many more Christmasy surprises.
Enjoy a Christmas drive through a realm with sparkling lights and get mesmerized entering the world of dreams with those twinkling lights all around, making it an out-of-the-world experience that you have never experienced before.
The cheery on the top is the beautiful Christmas songs played, adding all the more enchantment to this unique Christmas show.
This entire show will surely fill your heart with pleasure and fascination. This journey into enchantment event is about immersing you in that holiday feel to make this Christmas experience unforgettable.
So don’t miss this out!
- Dates and timing: you can select the date and time directly in the ticket selector according to your convenience.
- Duration: the show will take place for almost 30-45 minutes.
- Location: the drive embarks from 1389 Brock Road in Pickering Ontario.
- Age requirement: people belonging to any age group are equally welcomed on this fun journey.
- Accessibility: the venue for the show can be accessed by wheelchairs.
- Pets: A Journey into Enchantment is a pet-friendly show, so you can bring your furry friends as well.
Tickets and Pricing for the Show
You can buy the tickets for the Christmas light show online from the website of Fever where there are two types of tickets available including “Early Bird” and “Regular”
- A ticket for 1-2 guests comes with a 20% discount.
- A small family ticket for 3 -5 guests on a regular-size Sedan/SUV comes with a 25% discount.
- A large family ticket for 6-7 guests on a Minivan/Van comes with a 38% discount.
There is also the availability of bundle offers where you can pre-book combined tickets for the Spooktacular Light Show and Journey into Enchantment.
Key Details to Note about A Journey into Enchantment in Toronto
- What: A Journey into Enchantment.
- Where: The drive embarks from Toronto’s 1389 Brock Rd Pickering, Ontario.
- When: On different dates in the months of December and January.
- Time: On varied time slots from 5.30 pm/ the show runs for 30-45 minutes.
- Tickets: Visit the official website of Fever.com.