Whether you are hosting a private get-together or a gala event, or you are a restaurant or boutique looking to provide valet services, your primary concern is providing your clients with a memorable experience.
So when you’re considering different companies that provide valet parking in Toronto, it only makes sense to partner with a premier service that is also dedicated to delivering the ultimate guest experience and has a long and successful track record of doing so.
This sounds straightforward enough, but as you can imagine, there are a lot of companies advertising valet services in Toronto. To cut through the noise and find the right one, look for the following:
The number of years a valet service has been in business is an important consideration. With the responsibility they carry and the amount of trust you will place in them, look for an established business with strong ties to the community and is widely known locally. But the other piece is not just how long they’ve been in business, but who they’ve worked with over that duration.
Look for a valet service that has an extensive portfolio of working word-class events and with industry leaders. High-end organizations do their due diligence when vetting a valet services provider, so their resume of past clients can give you a good indication of what you can expect from them.
If you’re like the 97% of Canadian consumers who use online sources to shop locally, you likely read customer reviews about a service you are considering. While reviews are helpful, you will eventually need to reach out for more information.
When speaking with a representative at a valet service, ask the following questions:
- Are they fully licensed and insured, and what are their procedures in cases of theft or damage?
- How do they screen their drivers?
- What do they charge, and how do they bill? (the answer to this question should be clear and unambiguous.)
- Can they provide you with references?
Any reputable valet service will be happy to provide you with that information.
Efficiency and Professionalism
While speaking with the valet service’s rep, ask the following questions to get a feel for how efficiently and professionally the service will be delivered:
- How do you prepare/plan the logistics for an event?
- How do you train your drivers, and how long is the program?
- What technology do you use, and how is it integrated with your service?
- How do your drivers anticipate and address guests’ needs?
- How do you handle customer feedback?
- How do you personalize the experience for your clients and their guests?
The Most Important Characteristic – the Right Fit
Drivers of the valet service you hire are the first people your guests meet when they arrive at your business or event, and they are the last ones to interact with your guests as they leave. In other words, the valet service is an extension of your brand.
Look for shared values and common goals with any valet service you consider partnering with to ensure that everyone will be on the same page during the event.As an Amazon Associate, Icy Canada earns from qualifying purchases.