Whether you’re a big hockey fan or just curious about the sport, just mark your calendar on any date of your choice, because the Hockey Hall of Fame at Brookfield Place in Toronto is all set to welcome you (during its regular operating hours) to take you into the rich history of hockey, introduce you to the legends of hockey and immerse you in the passion and excitement of this awesome sport.
So don’t even think of passing up this chance to explore the captivating history of hockey!
1. Inside the Hockey Hall of Fame
The Hockey Hall of Fame, oh my goodness, is a really cool place that celebrates the game of hockey and honours its greatest players, teams & moments, Amazing right?
It is situated in Brookfield Place in Downtown Toronto, which used to be a prominent Bank of Montreal location back in the day.
This place, let me tell you, is a whopping 65,000 square feet of pure hockey heaven which features themed exhibits, interactive games, theatres, and a gift shop.
The Hockey Hall of Fame houses various themed exhibitions of the historic players, achievements of the team, and an NHL dressing room.
The fun does not end here because you can even watch a hockey 3D film at one of the two movie theatres present in the museum.
You can even try your hands on play-by-play calling, shooting, and goaltending as well as host your own sports broadcast.
But wait, the real highlight is the Stanley Cup, you can totally get up close and take some photos with this ultimate trophy which is awarded to the National Hockey League playoff champion every year!
2. When and Where Can You Visit?
You can pay a visit to the Hockey Hall of Fame any day.
Okay, but what about location? The Hockey Hall of Fame is located at Concourse Level, 30 Yonge Street, Toronto, M5E 1X8 and you can conveniently access this location using public transportation, by automobile, or even by bicycle!
3. Smartest Way to Get Your Tickets
If you wish to enjoy the Hockey Hall of Fame experience, you can purchase your tickets online through FEVER.
FEVER provides you with two ticket options: one for adults (ages 14-65) and one for seniors (ages 66 and above) where you also have the choice between English and French language preferences for your visit.
FEVER ensures a straightforward and convenient way to pre-book your tickets which allows you to bypass lengthy queues at the entrance and gives you an advantage of exclusive discounts and perks!
4. Important Things to Know Before You Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame
Here are some important details to be aware of before you make your way to the Hockey Hall of Fame:-
- Please make sure to show valid proof of vaccination to the event staff in order to access the Hockey Hall of Fame museum.
- Once you buy the tickets from Fever, the sales cannot be modified or refunded in any circumstances.
- You can choose from two different language options available including French and English and people of all ages are warmly invited to attend this event as there are no age restrictions in place!
5. The Essential Details for the Hockey Hall of Fame
- What – Hockey Hall of Fame.
- When – You can visit on any day.
- Where – Concourse Level, 30 Yonge Street, Toronto, M5E 1X8.
- Timings – Redeemable during operating hours.
- Tickets – Directly purchase them from FEVER!