Are you ready to experience the enthralling Spanish art form of flamenco in all its glory?
If so then come and join us with an Authentic Flamenco Presents Amador Rojas in Edmonton at Triffo Theatre on 28th and 29th July from 6:30 to 9:00 PM.
This show is a joint production between The Royal Opera of Madrid and presenting partner Fever – weaving together unparalleled beauty with genuine passion.
So prepare yourself for an enlightening journey filled with ever-changing rhythms & contrasting hues that will undoubtedly take your breath away!
1. What Is This Event About?
If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience that fuses culture and art flawlessly, then Authentic Flamenco is an absolute must-see.
It is led by the celebrated maestro of flamenco dancing Amador Rojas who has enchanted audiences across iconic venues like Teatro Real de Madrid and Palau De La Música Catalana to name but a few.
Rojas’ unique brand features a flawless cast of immensely talented artists from Ángeles Gabaldón to Paco Iglesias along with Diego Amador who will be accompanying him on his world tour.
They are poised to take you on an unforgettable journey spanning every style from traditional right through to modern interpretative dances. Each performance is mesmerizing and oozing with charisma.
2. Where and When Can I See the Show?
The event will take place at the Triffo Theatre inside MacEwan University in Edmonton on two separate days and times. You can select any day and time frame from the choices below based on your preferences:-
- 28th July 2023
- 29th July 2023
There are two-time slots for the Authentic Flamenco Presents Amador Rojas taking place at Triffo Theatre in Edmonton and that includes – 6:30 pm and 9:00 PM.
The total duration of the performance is 65 minutes and doors will open 60 minutes which is 1 hour before the start time of the event and remember that late entry is not permitted, so please make sure you arrive on time.
For VIP and VIP+ ticket holders the event will last around 90 minutes which will include a meet-and-greet at the end of the concert.
3. How do I Get Tickets?
Ticket options for the Authentic Flamenco showcase can be purchased through the Fever platform.
The cost of these options varies based upon multiple factors such as seat category, seat level types & quantity of seats selected expenses between a minimum of $64 to a maximum of $113.
Therefore we suggest making an early booking of these delightful shows before it’s sold out which seems likely at this point with growing popularity.
4. Anything Else I Should Know?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you begin planning for this event or purchasing tickets:-
- It is important to bear in mind that participants younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult for supervision purposes. However, they warmly welcome people of all ages!
- If you have any questions or concerns concerning the event itself then you should first check their ‘FAQ page‘ because most problems are answered there. If not – feel free to contact them so they can help you further.
- They are glad to say that their location is absolutely wheelchair accessible because their crew understands the value of accessibility for everyone.
The experience of attending this event is unparalleled – it promises memories that last a lifetime. We firmly believe it can indeed be one of life’s best decisions!
5. Some Important Details about the Authentic Flamenco Show in Edmonton
- What – Authentic Flamenco Presents Amador Rojas.
- When – 28th & 29th July 2023.
- Where – At Triffo Theatre inside MacEwan University at Avenue 11110 104 North West, Edmonton.
- Timings – 6:30 to 9:00 PM.
- Tickets – Available on Fever!