Hey, do you like riding bikes and exploring new places? If your answer is a resounding ‘Yes’, then you absolutely cannot afford to miss ‘The Grand Bike Tour in Vancouver’, organized by Cycle City Tours and Bike Rentals. The tour happens on various days throughout the year from 10 am. This tour will start & end at 648 Hornby Street, Vancouver, V6C 2G2.
It’s a 5-hour cycling adventure that will whisk you away to the best spots all across this vibrant city. You can grab your tickets over at FEVER and come along on this super cool journey!
What is The Grand Bike Tour in Vancouver About?
The Grand Bike Tour in Vancouver is a guided bike tour that allows you to fully experience the city’s history, culture, and popular landmarks.
You’ll be equipped with a top-notch bicycle along with a helmet. Lock for your convenience. A friendly and well-informed guide will accompany you sharing captivating anecdotes and valuable insights, along the way!
Discover the beautiful ancient forest of Stanley’s Park and learn about its native flora and fauna. Also, ride along the seawall on the south side of the stunning False Creek and get an insight into the history of First Nations People of the coastal area.
The vibrant public market at Granville Island is a must-visit to treat yourself to unique arts and crafts, delectable local foods, and market stands.
You also get to cover Gastown and Chinatown and explore the neighborhoods’ rich culture, Vancouver’s wild history, and the pretty cobblestone streets.
Time & Place for The Grand Bike Tour in Vancouver
The Grand Bike Tour in Vancouver runs daily from 10:00 AM and the tour will last for 5 long hours.
The tour starts and ends at Cycle City Tours And Bike Rentals which is located at 648 Hornby Street, near the Vancouver Art Gallery where you can easily reach by public transit or an automobile.
How Can You Book Your Tickets for this Tour?
You can get your tickets for the Grand Bike Tour in Vancouver online from FEVERand here are the different ticket options available;-
- Adult (18+) – $110.20
- Youth (10-17) – $94.45
- E-bike (16+) – $146.95
What Else Do You Need to Know About this Tour?
- The minimum age requirement for this tour is 10 years old but children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and make sure to have your smartphone ticket ready to show at the Tours desk when you arrive.
- Wearing helmets is mandatory in British Columbia. Helmets are provided by Cycle City Tours And Bike Rentals.
- Unfortunately, the tour does not provide access to wheelchairs.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather, as the tours operate rain or shine; so bring your sunglasses, layers, sunglasses, gloves, sunscreen, and water bottle. Stay prepared, stay hydrated.
5. The Essential Details for The Grand Bike Tour in Vancouver
- What – The Grand Bike Tour in Vancouver.
- Where – Cycle City Bike Shop & Repairs [648 Hornby Street, Vancouver, V6C 2G2]
- When – Almost every day throughout the year.
- Timings– 10 AM.
- Duration – 5 hours.
- Tickets – Grab the tickets online from FEVER!