Hey, have you ever dreamt about checking out the fantastic city of Victoria from the top of a double-decker bus? Well, guess what? You can turn that dream into reality with the Victoria Half-Day Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour, in Vancouver being organized all throughout the year on varied time schedules.
Yes, with this incredible tour, you can explore the city’s most famous spots at your own chill pace and convenience. Amazing, right?
You just need to snag your tickets right now from FEVER and you can join the tour on any day between 13:30 PM to 17:30 PM in the capital of British Columbia, Victoria, at the southern end of Vancouver Island.
So don’t let this golden opportunity slip through your fingers, join the tour for a flexible and fun bus adventure and uncover the rich charm and heritage of Victoria!
1. What is this Sightseeing Tour About?
The Victoria Half-Day Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour invites you to step aboard a comfy double-decker bus where you’ll get a chance to explore iconic landmarks like Fisherman’s Wharf, Hotel Fairmont Express, and the oldest Chinatown, and along the way, their friendly and knowledgeable guides will regale you with fascinating tales and facts about Victoria’s rich history and vibrant culture.
While taking in the enchanting beauty of its Inner Harbor you’ll witness the very best of Victoria in just 90 minutes. Sounds cool, right?
But wait, here is one more good news—this unforgettable experience is wheelchair accessible, ensuring that everyone can join in the fun and it’s valid all afternoon!
2. Time & Location for Victoria Hop-on Hop-off Tour
You have the flexibility to join the Victoria Half-Day Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour on any day throughout the year at Hotel Fairmont Empress 721 Government Street, Victoria, V8W 1W5.
However, the time schedules for the tour depend on the season.
- During winter, the tour departs at 12 pm, 2 pm, and 3.30 pm
- From 24th April to June 17th (Spring season), the tour departs every 1 hour between 1.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
- During summers, from 18th June to 13th September, the tour departs every 40 minutes between 1.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
- And during Autimns, from 14th September to 21st October, the tour departs every 1 hour between 1.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
3. How to Secure Your Seat for this Amazing Tour?
To secure your spot for this fantastic tour, we recommend you book your tickets online through FEVER where the price of one ticket for an adult is $56.95.
There is an amazing offer for young adventurers: Children aged 6 and below can join the tour at absolutely no charge. Isn’t that amazing?
Just be sure to select a complimentary ticket for them when making your booking.
4. Additional Details You Must be Aware Of
- Arrive early to secure your preferred spot as seating is allocated on a first-come & first-served basis and please dress appropriately for the weather because the tour can operate in any weather condition.
- Please arrive at the kiosk located at 721 Government Street, right in front of The Fairmont Empress Hotel, at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- To board the tour, simply exchange your voucher for a boarding pass from their friendly kiosk staff stationed under the distinctive red umbrellas.
- If you are under 18 years of age, make sure to be accompanied by an adult or guardian, as the tour does not allow solo tours for those under 18 years.