Hey folks, prepare yourself to join the Visite libre de Montréal à vélo on any day from 10 am for a full day to explore the city’s history & culture on two wheels. And what’s even cooler?
You can pick up your bike at 27 Rue de la Commune E (Montreal) and enjoy a full day of cycling fun.
So, don’t be a procrastinator, just go to FEVER and book your tickets now for an amazing bike adventure in Montreal!
1. What You Need to Know about Visite libre de Montréal à vélo?
Visite libre de Montréal à vélo is a self-guided bike tour that lets you explore Montreal on two wheels where you can choose from a hybrid or a mountain bike, depending on your preference & skill level.
Now, picture this: you, cruising through Montreal’s iconic landmarks, exploring its diverse neighbourhoods, admiring the architecture, and soaking up that vibrant culture, all at your own chill pace.
Get to explore Chinatown, housing various Cantonese restaurants, candy shops, Bohemian establishments of Plateau Mont-Royal, and quirky boutiques.
They’ve got you covered on the safety front too – you’ll snag a helmet, a lock, and a fancy repair kit.
Safety first, right?
Plus, you will receive a detailed map of the bike paths in Montreal, so you can plan your route and itinerary!
2. When & Where to Join Visite libre de Montréal à vélo?
Visite libre de Montréal à vélo is available every day at 10 am and you can stroll up to 27 rue Rue de la Commune E right in the heart of Old Montreal, near the Old Port and you can return your bike anytime before 6 pm on the same day.
You can also extend your rental for another day with a 20% discount by showing your ticket!
3. How to Book Tickets for Visite libre de Montréal à vélo?
You can get your tickets for Visite libre de Montréal à vélo from FEVER. All you have to do is click on the link below and choose your date and number of people.
Now, here is the cool part – they’ll send you this fancy ticket in PDF format via email, which you can flash on your phone like a tech-savvy adventurer or go old-school and print out. Your choice!
And here’s what ticket of your packs:-
- A snazzy hybrid comfort or mountain bike to call your own for the day.
- You get a helmet to protect your head, an anti-theft device to keep your vehicle safe, and a handy repair kit, just in case.
- You’ll also receive a detailed map of Montreal’s cycle paths.
4. Important Information & Tips for Visite libre de Montréal à vélo
Before you go all in and book your tickets for Visite libre de Montréal à vélo, here are some important details & tips:
- This activity is suitable for people aged 13 and above and is also not accessible to people in wheelchairs.
- Language won’t be a barrier because the bike tour in Montreal is available in both languages including English and French.
- If you have a kid with you on the tour and you want to opt for a child seat, you have to pay an extra fee.
- All sales are final from Fever and cannot be refunded, exchanged, or modified in any scenario.
5. Don’t Miss This Chance to See Montreal by Bike on Your Own
- What – Visite libre de Montréal à vélo
- When – Every day at 10 am
- Where – At Montreal’s 27 Rue de la Commune E.
- Duration – 1 Day.
- Tickets – Grab them from FEVER!