Be part of the Authentic Asian Eats of Richmond: Guided Vancouver Food Tour, which is being organized on various dates, from 10 am in the morning for 3 hours.
Embark on this fun-filled journey to Vancouver’s thriving Richmond, where your taste buds will be treated to samples of heavenly food accompanied by unmatched discounts.
Set yourself for this experience like no other while exploring the confusing maze of restaurants with a local guide and feasting on some traditional but innovative Chinese dishes like dim sum, pastries, wontons, and much more.
This experience will immerse you in the rich Asian culture, along with an introduction to dishes that you might not have tested before.
Highlights of the Food Tour
- You can find Asian delicacies like hot pots, old-school Chinese bakeries, hawker centers, and, of course, bubble tea hangouts.
- Immerse yourself in the rich culture and heritage of the vibrant Richmond while embracing the customs, cuisine, and language of Asia.
- Explore everything fresh and exciting in this food tour apart from stepping away from those usual tourist attractions.
- A fun and friendly guide will provide you with all the local insights into the customs and culture.
- Access the restaurants, food shops, and markets that attract all Asian food lovers from across the world, while eating and exploring this place with a backdrop of the natural beauty of British Columbia and some fresh air.
About the Food Tour
This authentic Asian food tour is for those adventurous foodies who are looking for easy access to experience Richmond’s world-famous Chinese and Asian food culture.
Experience the ultimate Chinese culinary extravaganza and gastronomic bliss in Vancouver which is the best in North America! This epic food tour will transport you to the streets of Asia.
Prepare to have your taste buds overdriven by the taste of dim sums, divine dumplings, tantalizing Peking duck, and heavenly Chinese pastries.
Your lively guide will astound you with intriguing historical tales with regard to the origin and influence of each mouthwatering masterpiece.
- Location: Vancouver food tours.
- Date: This event is going to take place on different dates throughout the year, regardless of the weather.
- Duration: It is a 3-hour long food tour.
- Age requirement: You need to be 13 or older to be able to attend this food tour.
- Guide gratuities are not included.
- Includes a personalized Richmond foodie map with special tips and discounts.
- The tour involves a moderate walking pace along with frequent pauses.
- A maximum of 10 guests are allowed.
- Free cancellation policy and if you want a complete refund then cancel well in advance up to 24 hours.
- People with dietary restrictions should avoid this tour because alteration in taste is respectfully declined.
- The tour will be operating whether it’s raining or not.
What to Bring to the Tour?
- A pair of comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothing
Tickets and Pricing
A ticket for an adult who is over 13 years of age will cost you $146.94 which you can buy from the website of Fever.
Witness the Ultimate Asian Food Tour in Vancouver Today
- What: Authentic Asian Eats of Richmond: A Guided Vancouver Food Tour
- Where: Vancouver Food Tours
- When: Different dates are available.
- Timings: 3 hours-long tour.
- Tickets: Can be purchased from Fever.com.