A wild ride awaits in Vancouver at the FlyOver Canada Immersive VR Ride, available from Monday through Sunday, at various time slots.
A ride that will take you through different coasts while you’re seated in one place; from Newfoundland to British Columbia, prepare yourself to soar through 18 scenes that summarize the essence of the beauty of Canada, which includes major cities and glacial distinctions.
Get your tickets now so you don’t miss the FlyOver Canada Immersive VR ride if you are travelling to Vancouver.
- Spot several appealing places in Canada through a virtual 8-minute flying ride that incorporates advanced and realistic technological effects.
- Walk into the show and the briefing session before the ride starts to get deep insights about the things that you’ll see during the ride.
- Scream with delight while you fly over the exciting Canadian landscape.
2. About the FlyOver Canada Immersive VR Ride
Submerge yourself in experiencing the variations in the climate of different locations of Canada along with weather conditions like rain, and wind speeds.
This virtual journey covers up to 6,000 km of flying through serene landscapes and scenes.
3. General Info
- Dates: this VR event is happening almost every day across various months.
- Opening hours: the timings for the event are 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday, and on the weekends, the timing is from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. This show takes place within a 15-minute gap.
- Location: FlyOver Canada
- Parking: free parking is available on the site.
- Age requirement: people of all age groups are welcome here. The guests below 6 years of age and the caregivers of the specially-abled person can have free access to the event.
4. Points to Remember
- The minimum average height of the attendees should be 102 cm (40 inches).
- Avoid this event if you have issues like motion sickness or fear of heights and guests below the age of 12 are required to be joined by a guardian or adult.
- All sales of this event are final, and the tickets are not refundable, changeable, or modifiable.
5. Additional Details You Must Know
- Each individual is required to bring their identification proof at the time of arrival.
- Foreigners should share their visa details along with their passports and you are not allowed to carry any sharp objects, lighters, luggage bags, etc.
- You might be required to send your PDF voucher through email while you check in.
6. Tickets and Pricing
The basic general admission ticket for one person includes access to FlyOver Canada, pre-show uplift, a briefing to the pre-flight in the boarding zone itself, and the ultimate flying ride for 8 minutes.
The price of the tickets is divided into the following categories and are available on the Fever.com website to book.
- Child (6-15) for $27.50
- Adult (16+) for $38.00